POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Re: Question: Irregular forms : Re: Question: Irregular forms Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:32:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question: Irregular forms
From: sshelby
Date: 1 May 2001 13:31:32
Message: <3aeef2f4@news.povray.org>
Charles,
I looked at Rhino's website and was quite impressed. My question is this: If
one can afford to buy Rhino, would there be any need for Moray? In other
words, what can Moray do that Rhino can't?
Steve Shelby

From: Charles <cha### [at] t-onlinede>
Subject: Re: Question: Irregular forms
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2001 4:18 AM

i.e. Rhino3d
www.rhino3d.com or www.rhino3d.de
You can download the evaluation version. You can save/export up to 25 times
with it.

-C-HA-R-L-E-S-